Thursday, June 7, 2007

Five Songs:

A while ago I was tagged and asked to list five songs that rock me to the mother-f'in moon. I don't know if the tag was worded that way, but here I am.

1. "Thunder Island" by Jay Ferguson
2. "Shambala" by Three Dog Night
3. "Sentimental Lady" by Bob Welch
4. "Strong Reaction" by Pegboy
5. "The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden

5a. "If You Could Read My Mind" by Gordon Lightfoot
5b. "Drunk by Noon" by The Handsome Family
5c. "Province" by TV on the Radio (feat. David Bowie)
5d. "Chicago" by Sufjan Stevens
5e. "Whenever I Call You Friend" by Kenny Loggins and Stevie Nicks
5f. "Strange Attractors" by Poster Children
5g. "White Unicorn" by Wolfmother
5h. "Inside Out" by Eve 6 (yeah, you read that right)
5i. "The Killing Moon" by Echo and the Bunnymen
5j. "Hello Kitty" by Hum
5k. "We're Not Alone" by Peeping Tom (feat. Dub Trio)


I think that'll do it for now. I like music.

1 comment:

marybid said...

Finally! Now stop drinking out of the toilet...oh wait...sorry.