Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tagged Again

The Colt tagged me. Here is the deal-io: Share 7 random or weird things about yourself. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged. But most of the people I know have been tagged in her post so here goes nothing.


1. Both of my pinkys are bent. They bow inwards. I've been told this is caused by a dominant gene, but I'm not sure about that.


2. The first piece of recorded music I recall owning was an 8-track of the "Rocky" soundtrack. I'm trying to think of ways this has affected my life, but no luck.


3. I'm a better than average basketball player. Were you to see me in person, that might come as a shock, given my build, but honestly, I'm not too bad.


4. My favorite number is 28. I've no idea why.


5. Never broken a bone. This is not an invitation to break something on me should you see me on the street.


6. "Little Drummer Boy" is my favorite Christmas song. There are many great recordings, but the Neil Diamond version is superior.


7. I'm a paralyzingly picky eater. The lists of fruits and veggies I'll eat is a short one:
  • Green bean
  • Potato
  • Banana

That's about it. I'll eat carrots as well I guess. And asparagus and broccoli, but I've got to get myself mentally ready to do so. Of course, I'll eat things made from other veggies (spaghetti sauce for example), but, you know.

It kinda sucks being such a picky eater, truth be told. I'm no fun, for example, at an all-you-can-eat Asian buffet because I just keep going for the ribs and chicken.

My sincerest gratitude for the patience that has been shown by those who have been directly affected by my picky-ness.

No comments: