1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
I have a 1/4 moon-shaped scar on the inside of my right forearm. In 7th grade, I told the girl in front of me in Social Studies class that here sweatshirt was inside-out, because it was. It was intentional and I knew that (it was the style at the time). Anyway, I kept tapping her on the shoulder and telling her and she turned around and dug her nails into my arm to get me to knock it off. She must have had pretty strong hands and nails because it's still visible.
2. What does your phone look like? List your reasons to buy it?
It's a gray/blue flip phone. I bought it because it was one of the promo offers from T-Mobile.
3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
4. What is your current desktop picture?
5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
More time w/ the family.
7. What time were you born?
8. Are your parents still together?
9. Last person who made you cry?
My daughter. She just started school.
10. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
For me? Gillette Wild Rain. For her? Tresor.
11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
Dark hair. Green eyes.
12. What are you listening to? Why?
Lately it's been a lot of 70s music. I don't know why. Some of it is really good and some of it is so horrible that it's likeable in an odd way.
13. Do you get scared of the dark?
14. Do you like painkillers?
15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
It's been a while since that's been an issue, but no.
16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
London Broil made by Mary.
17. What was the last person who made you mad?
My daughter. She thinks it's funny to run away from me at soccer practice and she gets really far off and it scares the beejezus out of me.
18. Name one habit you have that has the potential to annoy people?
Most everything I do annoys people.
19. Who was the last person who made you smile?
My daughter, my son.
I tag Mary.